- Zoom writing/poetry workshops online, they make life easier while bringing people together who otherwise may not be able.
- Online writing connections through SSS and TTOT and Sealey Chapbook Challenge.
- Online reading poetry aloud, which enables me to meet other poets from far away places.
- Summer rainy, grey days feed my soul, allow me to go within, pull out the deep thoughts.
- Crockpots. I love my crockpot because I don’t have to interrupt my writing hours to make something to eat when I’m hungry. I only have to lift the lid and clean up later.
- Heartland on Netflix. I’m a relative newbie to Netflix thanks to a friend. I could watch this series for the scenic beauty of western Canada alone. Add the joy of watching horses run, work, play. Wow. Add good writing scripts and good acting. Wow. I’m addicted.
- The relative ease of researching ancestors online compared to the pre-internet days
- For my ancestors who have interesting histories and are still giving.
Tag Archives: heritage
Filed under Uncategorized