- Zoom writing/poetry workshops online, they make life easier while bringing people together who otherwise may not be able.
- Online writing connections through SSS and TTOT and Sealey Chapbook Challenge.
- Online reading poetry aloud, which enables me to meet other poets from far away places.
- Summer rainy, grey days feed my soul, allow me to go within, pull out the deep thoughts.
- Crockpots. I love my crockpot because I don’t have to interrupt my writing hours to make something to eat when I’m hungry. I only have to lift the lid and clean up later.
- Heartland on Netflix. I’m a relative newbie to Netflix thanks to a friend. I could watch this series for the scenic beauty of western Canada alone. Add the joy of watching horses run, work, play. Wow. Add good writing scripts and good acting. Wow. I’m addicted.
- The relative ease of researching ancestors online compared to the pre-internet days
- For my ancestors who have interesting histories and are still giving.
Filed under Uncategorized
6 responses to “TTOT”
I’m a fan of family history, too, and you’re right–the internet makes research so much easier than in the past!
Thanks for linking up again this week. I read your post last week, too, but for some reason was having trouble commenting. (Not exactly sure why, because I could comment on other wordpress blogs, but in any case, I reset my password, and hopefully that is the end of the trouble!) 🙂
Thanks for not giving up on leaving a comment. With computers i can never figure out why yes one time and no another.
I will have to check out Heartland. I was going to do the Friday noon poets meeting today, but life pulled me away. Hate it when that happens. I love my crockpot! I use it regularly. As it gets cooler, it will be chili season and I make enough to use the leftovers in taco salad. Although, leftovers around here are rare.
I didn’t make noon time poets either, Too involved with work at hand to break away.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Although I enjoy trying new recipes, some of which take more time than others, overall it is a blessing to be able to fix something that will last several meals or something that frees up your time to do something you would rather do, like family history.
I so agree. That’s why i love the crockpot and the freezer!.-arlene