- Have i mentioned that I am so thankful to have my Soul Tribe in my life. They has been my sage, crone, my go-to persons for answers, reassurance, wisdom, love, guidance, and I could go on.
- For my GPS that easily leads me to wherever, now that I am mastering the way of it.
- Tachyon pad that has dissolved me of pain and the arthritis in my right hand and arm, woken up by carrying too many, too heavy bags of books when moving in. It took about 3 weeks of daily attention.
- My writing has slipped back into my life and glides along.
- Pizza and whoever invented it, altered it, added to it, etc. though on occasion I long for the tomato pie of my youth.
- PJs. I’ve never worn PJs, always a nightgown and now I have PJs that are loungewear. Yay!
- The humidity of summer is gone….for now.
- Love this crisp, chilled weather.
- The colorful leaves of autumn that bring beauty to the landscape.
10. The help I received from Family Pharmacy, Farmville that helped me to finally get my heart meds subscription transferred.
One response to “Ten Things of Thankful 21 oct 2022”
Arlene, I find it delightful and feel pride in YOUR bravery in creating newness in your world. And daring to share.
Thank You for all you have done and continue to do!