- Snow. A light snowfall that probably won’t last but seems to cleanse the world around me. My world, my country needs that cleansing right now.
- That the poison of the Republican party has risen to the surface and revealed itself to those last few who wouldn’t believe it existed. Now a cleansing of that party can begin.
- The present person in the White House is finally leaving, hopefully in a straight-jacket with duct tape over his rather big mouth. May his children follow him out the door.
- That the incoming president has the wisdom to select many women and people of various ethnic backgrounds to fulfill the positions surrounding him.
- That I have the freedom to write what I believe without recourse.
- Hooray for Simon & Shuster for withdrawing a book contract from Josh Hawley resulting from his traitorous behavior shown online for all the world to witness.
- For all the writers who have the courage to publish their writing and their books.
- For the peace that follows the turmoil of riotous destruction.
- For the chance to rebuild.
- For the Americans who put themselves in harm’s way to help our country grow, straight, healthy, open-minded, and respectful of others.
Filed under Uncategorized
8 responses to “TTOT-21.01.08.”
We didn’t have snow at our elevation this week, but seeing newly fallen snow has that same affect on me. I am glad you were able to have that feeling this week after all that happened.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Gently falling snow. . .it only lasted a half hour. Still nice. thanks.
Tough week, no?
I’m with Pat (above)… except the part about the cold…. what? she didn’t mention the requirement for frozen water?
Serially, a light snow, the day before temperatures get way, unseasonably warm isn’t a bad thing.
Have the best week possible.
Cleansing isn’t always easy:-) but healthy. The snowfall only lasted about an hour, lovely coming down, nothing on the ground so it was just a mood setter.
We would love to see a simple dusting, if for no other purpose, the special peace it brings with it. And, I am right there with you for YAY for the clearing of the troublemakers in the big house. I hope it happens sooner rather than later. And I am most grateful for change.
Great minds. . .
LikeLiked by 1 person
Terrific list, Arlene! I’m hoping to include Josh Hawley getting removed from his senate seat in a future TToT (to think Claire McCaskill lost to him – he is an embarrassment to our state!).
I like snowfalls that cling to trees but don’t stick to streets!
It sure has us all unsettled. Maybe this was a good thing. Bring attention to those who don’t believe without seeing it. thanks Dyan.