- Art and artists whose work changes dull boring walls into personal art gallerys that make everyday a joy.
- Lab technicians that are working hard to perfect a vaccine to finish off the coronavirus.
- Music on my computer that feeds my creative thoughts.
- Leaders who are brave enough to face public anger and cancel events anyway, in trying to keep people healthy.
- www.gutenberg.org who offers thousands of free ebooks with no strings attached.
- Yoga, yoga, yoga.
- Caregivers and all volunteers, many who give up having a holiday so others may have one.
- Friends, friends, friends, they are the jewels of my life, both near and far.
- Italian foods and Italian-descent writers who write about it.
- The many people who have touched my life in good and unhappy ways that have changed my life path. They were all teachers.
Filed under Uncategorized
10 responses to “TTOT- 20.11.20.”
Lots of applause for #2, #4, and #7!
I marvel at the flexibility of those who are able to do yoga.
# 8 and #10 contribute so much to who we are and we we become.
I hope you have a great week ahead.
Thanks Pat. Next week will be totally different…
I am fortunate to call you my friend. You bring such joyful color into the lives you touch.
Written words are such an expression of who we are and, thank you, i will hold your words close to me.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great list! I’m partial to #9! 🙂
hahaha. for good reason. thanks.
Excellent list! I especially like #3. Those folks have been working around the clock to help save lives. Bring on the vaccine!
Thanks. I know you meant #2,:-)
Put me down for #3 and #5.
totally grateful for the internet, more than one post has been improved (if not resuscitated) by finding the right musical accompaniment.
fine organization and, imo, along with wikipedia the best examples of the true power of the internet
thanks for your thoughts.