- Pets back in the White House.
- Networking that gets results.
- Beautiful area of Rudd’s Creek to walk.
- Pumpkin is back on the menu for a while.
- My UPS person who graciously brings deliveries to my door with such pleasantry.
- The post office is open for mailbox pick-up 24/7 so I can go when no one else does.
- Artists who see beauty and share it through their talent with the world.
- Pandemic Blues and director Fred Motley at Kirby Theatre.
- Paul UP for announcing today is World Kindness Day. Love it.
A break in the rainy days that I love so much.