- Have I mentioned that I love Costco? I fought against the principal of paying to shop in a store and fought against the store, believing it was for families, not for people like me who buy in small quantities. Friends argued for years before I gave in. Now I love it and save money too.
- The cardinal who looks me straight in the eye each morning, nods his head then feeds heartily.
- My Tachyon pad that keeps arthritis out of my hands and may have helped heal my Wet macular Degeneration eyes.
- Grace, who brings bottles of fresh well water to this city girl who drinks awful city, water.
- Ceiling fans that keep my AC bill lower.
- The many times I’ve been to Oakley Hall Plantation but have yet to see one of their ghosts.
- All this new interest in poetry.
- Coconut water to cook rice in. Yummy.
- My countertop appliances so I don’t need to turn on a hot stove in this weather.
Autumn is around the corner. My favorite time of year.