- Today I learned that the manager of Goodwill in South Hill VA area is very fond of Jane Austen. I feel so much better for donating my treasured set of 8 or 9 Stephanie Barron well-written books featuring Jane Austen as a sleuth.
- Plus I am content with so many of my other Jane Austen books have gone to the right place to be bought by others. I enjoyed/loved them, now others will.
- So grateful for my physical strength and good health to complete packing up my house for the big migration to Poplar Forest II in Farmville VA. It has been a daunting task and nearly complete.
- My moving date has been moved up by 1 day to the 18th. Zowie! This time next week I will be in my new home…..unpacking.
- Thanks to the person who developed duct tape. Man or woman.
- Huge thanks to my dearest friends nearby who have nurtured me.
- Thank you to Don and Ernie at Oakley Hall Antiques & Art who will finding loving homes for some of my art work.
- Thanks to my NJ friends who filled in the empty spaces of information on some of the artists of that artwork. It’s nice to have some back story to a piece of art.
- Big time Thanks for all the love in my life.
10. One of the purposes in my life that I am thankful for, is the making of memories that can be relived again and again.