- Getting out for a daily walk.
- Writing friends who like to chat about writing.
- Comments about my latest book-fortunately good ones, so far.
- FaceBook to keep me in touch with friends that I don’t get to see often enough.
- Twitter for an update on what’s happening in the book world
- The internet that feeds my curiosity and desire of learning new everything.
- Mushroom capsule supplements that sharpen my memory.
- Sines Binaural music on You Tube for healing.
- Love my lawn service, no more pushing a mower.
- The Captain for added responsibility, affection, & humor.
Tag Archives: cats
Ten Things of Thankful
Filed under Cats, Ten Things of Thankful
REFLECTION & RESOLUTION
The holiday season is too busy, too many celebration dates too close together, to reflect on the past year. Carving my own time period, I like to reflect in the quiet of the after-holidays.
I do make resolutions, doable ones:
This year, 2015, I will learn my way around my blog including the terminology.
I will be more regular in my postings. Too often a new post is stuck in the middle or the bottom of my to do list. Not in 2015.
I will explore the site and expand it. (as soon as I learn how)
I will read my 2014 journals (all from Brush Dance) from beginning to end. This is a good exercise for writers. It’s amazing how some of the noted little moments can get lost in the period of one year. I will also look for the changes in me that have taken place and shows up in the journals. And lastly, I will hopefully pick up some bits I was going to write about, but were glazed over and put aside. I’ll address them this year.
Lizzie (my cat & companion) agrees with me, as long as she is left to curl up and rest with no need to make resolutions.
Filed under Uncategorized