- Pasta. I love pasta of any size, shape or color; hot or cold or room temperature in the middle of the night. Better than steak any day.
- For the birds that flock to my feeder early in the day. They continue my day with joy after an early morning walk.
- For my Kindle where I can read with a black background to ease the strain on my eyes.
- Silver Sneakers that sends me brief exercise routines that keep me from getting cranky at the computer by un-cranking my body throughout the day.
- For the wealth of knowledge that rests on my bookcases, an arm’s length away.
- For white vinegar as a cleaning agent so I don’t have to fill our waterways with poisons.
- For the family history that I find so fascinating. What ancestors I have!
- For the crossword puzzle in my local newspaper that keeps my brain reaching.
- Knowing that soon cooler weather will come, leaves will turn colorful and maybe we’ll have snow.
Room darkening drapes that keep the heat of summer outside where it belongs.