July 10, 2020 · 10:22 am
- Peppermint oil wiped on my countertops to keep the ants away.
- Earlier travels that exposed me to different cultures and people.
- Teachers who encouraged my writing. Not all did.
- To be born a woman.
- To be able to help other writers.
- Lisa B.’s weekly yoga class, now zoomed.
- For the women who trusted me and submitted their stories “What it is to be a Woman”.
- For the friend who remembers me when she is baking zucchini bread.
- For Johannes Gutenberg’s inventions.