- I’m thankful to have had two wonderful fathers. Albert Bice who shared his genes with me, the ones that loved books, learning, and creativity.
- The same father who believed in honor, duty, and who planted the seed of family roots. He gave me the basics and the desire to learn who they were, then left me to it.
- Thankfully, my stepfather was a wonderful man who accepted responsibilities, received the love of my mother and gained a family.
- The same stepfather who improved our daily lives and walked me down the aisle on the big day.
- Thankfully, my son Bret became a super Dad to two wonderful daughters who turned him into a grandfather.
- Thankfully, my son Ralph became a loving father to a wonderful daughter. He waited a long time for the privilege.
- To their father who did the best he could with what he had to work with.
- Thanks to my grandfathers who I only came to know through genealogy.
- Thanks to my great grandfathers who impress me deeply with their lives lived. They fought in the Civil War and survived.
- To all my grandfathers who came before, two who fought for our country in the American Revolution; even earlier; one who came on the Mayflower; one who came from Cornwall, England.
Tag Archives: fathers
Ten Things of Thankful-Fathers
Filed under family