- I am thankful that Lisa Tomey is a happy newlywed and wish her and husband thousands of blessings and when they are used up, thousands more. I love happiness and I love weddings-someone else’s.
- Rain, rain, rain. I love the rain…soft and gentle, hard and pounding.
- Hugely thankful that my house is completely decluttered.
- Super thankful that the photographer came to take photos of house for sale.
- Supremely blessed that he adjusted my thermostat from Celsius to Fahrenheit. A thousand blessings to him and then a thousand more.
- So thankful that I have begun to pack up the few belongings I’m taking with me.
- So thankful I have found an area I want to live in. Farmville.
- So thankful I have found The Woodland.
- The Captain will be going to a home he will love and be loved.
- I am surrounded by true friends.
Ten Things of Thankful
Filed under Ten Things of Thankful