- Oh, no. I will not moan about another birthday coming up next week. I’m happy to be here to see and enjoy it, in good health and agility.
- Birthday cake. I’m looking forward to mine. I make sure I have one every year.
- My study group that has begun the book Archetypes by Caroline Myss. It’s gonna be good.
- 3. My dear friend Tammy who sent her fabulous chapbook The Postnuptial Agreement, the result of ten years of creating & composing. It’s gorgeous inside and out.
- Heartland the series on Netflix has captured my heart. It’s my alternative life I could have lived if I knew about that lifestyle when I was younger.
- The Reading Woman calendar by Pomegranate that displays beautiful artwork of women reading even before it was a common event to do for women, with blocks large enough to scribble reminders.
- A place to donate the books I am purging from my storage unit. They need to be in circulation, not in a storage unit. Sadly I don’t have enough room for them all anymore.
- The books that are like friends that I cannot part with. I’ve lugged them from one place to another.
- My cell that shows who is calling so I can block the company connected to my car’s warrenty. Bull!
The writing ideas that come to me when I think they aren’t going to.